Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Friday 21 November 2008

This is so Cool.

There is this Pakistanis guy who tried to ask me out about 3 weeks ago. He asked me to go for a drink and asked a question that everyone likes to ask me. “Do you have a boyfriend?”. I was smart and stupid enough to say no. I didn’t agree to go out for a drink because I don’t really know him well. Maybe he just want to try out on Asian Chinese girl.


Yesterday he was sitting beside me in the class. So he took a piece of paper and wrote something on it and passes it to me. I almost fell down the chair. He asked “Will you be my girlfriend?”. Not sure whether to scream or laugh.


Then I said err…sorry, I don’t think so and is a no. So he was kind of disappointed. To me, it was so cool for rejecting a guy. The feeling is ..I don’t know how to say. But it was damn cool. Some might think that I am stupid for not saying yes. You might think that this is a chance for me to try something new.


I said no because I am not interested in him. I prefer a mat salleh. Who doesn’t want a mat salleh boyfriend? So my friend tried to save me by saying that they are trying to hook me up with my lecturer’s son. He asked “Are you interested in Jim’s son?”. I didn’t answer him.


Sad to say, there is still a wall in me. I have no idea how to break through the wall unless I really meet my dream guy. If he is a mat salleh and ask me to be his girlfriend. I would definitely say yes. Hahahahaha.


While I was having lunch at the yesterday, I saw a damn good looking guy. Sad that my camera wasn’t with me.


This morning when I woke up, I open the door; I saw another good looking mat salleh. We just say hie and bye. I was standing outside my door but speechless. He didn’t introduce himself so I didn’t say anything. It is a good thing that he didn’t ask because I just woke up. I haven’t brush my teeth and my hair was so messy. Hahaha..


I am not DESPERATE. It is just to let time pass. This is the only way to make me stay longer here and enjoy life.


Lame

Day dreamer

pHUIsAn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home