Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Friday 14 November 2008

Bristol

Bristol

I went to Bristol on Sunday, 9th November 2008. I took a train down to Bristol. It wasn’t a wonderful journey. At the very last minute, the station changed the platform and I have to rush to the other platform. On the way, there were some delays at some certain stations. I was having a bad headache as I cannot travel too far. It was horrible.


I reach Bristol Train Station sharp at 3.35pm. I thought that I will be late because there was some delay. So I had to wait for Mdm Leong and her son (Ming Fei). Then we took a cab to Premier Apartment. After that we went out for a walk. This is the first time I see a big river in England. Bristol is locared near the seaside but there is no sea shore. By that time, the sky was already dark. The lights at Bristol were very nice and Bristol is located near the seaside. There is no shore but just a cliff. Aunty Violet cooks chicken and some vegetables.


The next day we were supposed to go Bath but it was raining heavily so we had to cancel the trip. Finally, the rain stops in the evening, so we all went to Broadmead which is a place for shopping. It was great. Then we had some take away Chinese food from one Chinese restaurant. After 4 months in England, I finally had steam fish and crab. It was a tasty meal.


On Tuesday, all of them went to attend MF graduation. I went to walk around Bristol and took some pictures. The weather was great and the sun was out. It wasn’t too cold but a little windy. I bought some stuff for my family and for myself. For dinner, we had Chinese food at the same restaurant where we tapau yesterday. I managed to meet a few new friends. Iris is MF’s friend and she was very kind. She and Karen are also reading law. She said that if I need any notes, then I can give her a call. We exchange numbers. Then MF took us around Bristol and to the s.s Great Britain where all the sailing ships depot and also the first suspension bridge in England.



Merry Christmas. Nice Background!

Look at the falling leaves!

Nice View. Part of Bristol City

Bristol Train Station


I might consider moving down to Bristol after I complete law. The place is expanding and KPMG have a branch in Bristol. If I can get in to KPMG, then Bristol would be my first choice.


I was not use to the taste of the water as it tasted very salty. I didn’t really take plain water. So I had to take coffee or tea. My hair would be tangled when I wash my hair. Not sure whether is due to the water or I didn’t use conditioner.


On Wednesday, we had to leave Bristol and head back to Maidstone. It was a long journey.


Next up: MaidStone


Cheers

PhuiSaN



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home