Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Monday 3 November 2008

Address

Hey darlings babes dudes


This is my UK address. It will be my permanent address up to next year 31 August 2009. If you want to send me love letter, cards, food or want to visit me during your holidays, just drop by at this address.


Yeoh Phui San

276A SHARROWVAEL ROAD

HUNTERS BAR

SHEFFIELD

S11 8ZH


UK hp no: 4407501793226 (if you can’t get me, try this 447501793226) I am not sure whether I need to add 0 or not.


You can text or call me anytime you like. I am not sure what the charges for a text are. You better check with your service provider. If you miss me or need a listening pair of ears, you ring me up. I will be there for you.


Cheers Love

phuisAn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home