Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Wednesday 29 October 2008

N.B.T.D - nOTHING bETTER To Do

I was screening through some magazines and one of it caught my attention. It was about “Your First Name Tells A Lot about Who You Are”. Since it was after dinner and I was too bored, I took out a piece of paper and start jotting down my name.


It means:


Y – Sexiest Bitch Alive

E – People Love the way you are

O – Best Kisser Ever

H – You have a very good personality and good looks


P- You are popular with all types of people

H – You have a very good personality and good looks

U – You really like to chill

I – People love you


S- You are freaking crazy

A- Best GF anyone could have

N – Easy to fall in love with


I am not sure whether is this suppose to be accurate or not but it was just for fun. I bet my sis will say “Jie, you are so lame”. Whatever is it I Love My Name.


What you think? You think is true? Does it fit my personality?


Now you should how bored am I staying here alone.


Lamer

pHuIsAn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home