Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Thursday 23 October 2008

H-O-N-E-Y-M-O-O-N W-E-E-K

For the past few weeks, I have been having honey moon weeks. Weejin was the one who said that I always have honey moon weeks but I denied. I officially admit that I was going through honey moon last few weeks.

From the day I move in, I was spending my time on sleep, eat, dramas and blogging. That’s all. For the first two weeks of October, I have been going out, drink and hanging around of with friends. I won’t even go home unless the clock strikes 2 am. I didn’t even bother to study at all. I just packed my notes and read a little. I was super slumber in my studies.

Last week, I forced myself to walk to the library to borrow two law books. I started studying and doing my own notes. Each morning when I wake up, I will on the laptop, go online, start chatting, read news, followed up by breakfast. After breakfast, then I will blog. By the time I finish blogging, it is already 2pm. Then I take my shower. After that, I will start chatting again and talk to my dad. By the time when I finish talking to him, it is already 5pm.

When clock strikes 5pm, I will start thinking about my dinner. What should I eat or what should I cook? After dinner, I will watch at least two episodes of Hong Kong dramas. After that, I will take my shower and take my own sweet time. Then when there is no one to entertain me, then I will start studying.

Honey Moon Week its OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PhUIsAn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home