Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Saturday 18 October 2008

Recycle – Safe the environment – Keep the world Green

In one of the previous post, I wrote about plastic bags. Each time when we go to Netto, we would have to take our own plastic bags because each plastic bag cost 3p.


In Tesco, they do give plastic bags if you didn’t take you own bags. They will just give one if all of the things you purchase can fit into one.


Today I decided to take my own shopping bags. I did some shopping and bought some food to stock up my fridge. This time I took out two bags to put my things in. I showed by Clubcard to claim for points. When I was looking at the receipt, I had additional two points for re using the bag “Green Clubcard Bag Re-use”. I should have taken out three bags, and then I can have three additional points.


People out there especially in Malaysia should start to think about the environment and take your own shopping bags. Malaysians have bad habits when they shop at Tesco and Carrefour. They will use and take as many plastic bags they can.


I used to do that last time. I will only put one item into on plastic bags. So I don’t have to buy plastic bags for the bin. Since there is no limit, who cares.


I think it will be good that if the Management of Tesco in Malaysia give free points to those who re use their shopping bags. This will definitely help you to enhance your image through good corporate social responsibility. They would probably bring their own bags since most of them wants to accumulate as much points as possible.


Love cheers

phuisan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home