Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Friday 17 October 2008

Over friendly or just ……

There is this guy by the name of J** who is a friend to John (My housemate) is irritating. Maybe he is being too friendly. He was in my house last week and that’s the first time I met him. Normally, we will give each other a friendly hug when we meet someone new. That’s the first time.

He came on Tuesday. He gave me hug and I thought it was fine. After that I went back into the room because my friend was in the room. I didn’t dare to go out when he was still in John’s room.

He came today and I didn’t know about it. So I walked into the kitchen and he was there. He saw me and wanted to hug me and I said “Not today because I don’t want to be smelly”. Then he move off. Then I was washing my tumbler and out of a sudden he gave me a hug from behind and I pushed him away. I got a shocked. He is like a wolf. He is kind of good looking but I don’t like what he did.

I just want him to stay away from me. I think he is over friendly. I don’t mind giving hugs but not too often and with good intention.

Irritated
pHuisan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home