Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Wednesday 15 October 2008

Sorry

Ah moy, my thousand apology. It was my mistake. Please forgive me. I promise I won’t do it again. I will set my alarm. I was doing my laundry until I forget about it. So sorry but thank god you were not late for exams.

This is the so called warning send to me by the cilipadi.

“Can you for goodness gracious heaven sake. Wake me up at five tomorrow”.

When I saw the message, I started laughing and almost felt off the chair. I promise that I will remember to wake you up. If I forget, then you can scold me. The thing is I still don’t understand why you want to wake up early in the morning.

Never mind, your highness. I will fulfill your command as you wish.

Your alarm
PhUIsAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home