Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Tuesday 7 October 2008

Zeehui and Sinli

7 October 2008


My two darling girlfriends came to visit me today. They came over by bus. It was really great to see them. Then we talked for awhile before going for dinner. They told me about their Europe tour and I told them about my stay here. They feel happy for me when they know that I have adapted to the environment here. Their friend, Tammy, joined us for dinner. We had dinner at Café Rogue. We had a wonderful meal. It has been some time back when we had dinner together.


Zeehui paid for my meals. Thank you, my darling. Zeehui and Sinli bought me a scarf when they went for a tour in Europe. I was really surprise and happy to receive their gift. They said that it will be cold during the winter so they decided to get a scarf. I really like the scarf and it will keep me warm during the winter days. I was so touched.

They will be flying back to Malaysia tomorrow. When they left my place, I didn’t cry. I was much stronger than last time as I believe that we will be meeting up in KL when I go back in March.

Thanks for coming. Thanks for the scarf. Take care and See you guys soon.


Cheers

Love

PhUiSan





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home