Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Tuesday 30 September 2008

What I missed the most during my stay in Charlotte Court?

There are so many memorable things that are still fresh in my memories. A lot of cool and exciting moments happened during my three months stay in Charlotte.

During the first week, things were slow and I wasn’t use to it. In KL, things move quickly and there is no such thing as wait or later. Everything must be done immediately. I learn to sleep alone, stay with friends, cook meals for everyone.

In the morning, we will attend class and then shop at Fargate and Moor Street. In the evening, we will take a walk at Norfolk Park. After dinner, all of us will be rushing to go for discussions.

Meals
I always eat with my girlfriends in the kitchen. This is the time we use to talk gossip and catch up with the hottest news in Charlotte. I will cook for them and they will do the dishes. We normally cook Chinese food but sometimes we cook Fusion. I really miss eating together. If I am lucky, there will be nice friends who offer to cook for me. Now I have to eat alone in my room. I just hate to eat alone as the atmosphere is so quiet and dull.

Discussions and Gossips
Every night after our dinner, we will have to go for FDM and CF discussion. The discussions are never ending. Practically we spend our nights in other flats for the sake of discussion. Initially the discussion is supposed to be about FDM and CF but normally we will end up gossiping. We will spend the first fifteen minutes discussing about our cases then we start to drift from the main topic. This is because we don’t have other entertainments here so the best thing to do is to talk about others. After gossiping, then we will suggest that we segregate the work and meet up tomorrow again. The same routine happens the next day again.

The news in Charlotte spread like wildfire. It is even faster than the Internet and there are no firewalls. This minute is happen and the next minute it will be spread across the flats immediately. If there are no gossips then life in Charlotte will be darn boring.

Hanging around at friend’s flat
This is what I normally do during the night if there are no discussions. I will hang around at Flat 16 room 1; flat 17 Room 1 and sometimes they will come over to my flat. Then we will have dinner, supper and sometimes drink together. Flat 16 is Syan Syan’s room and Flat 17 is Sit Yee’s room. I will always have free food to eat when I hang around there. LoL.

Kebabs
Though my new house is not far away from London Road where all the Kebabs are located, I seldom go now. There is no one to share the big portion of kebab with me. If in Charlotte, I will normally share with Poh Quin.

BIG 2
Normally after dinner, ZeeHui PohQuin SinLi and I will play big 2 together. While playing cards, we will always look out of our windows and watch the people who passed by. Whoever passes by will be the unlucky one because we will start to talk about them.

This is also the time when the 3 of us will bully Sinli. Sinli uses very weird strategy when we play Big 2. Sometimes she uses fast strategy or double strategy. She believes that if during the start of the game, we should say that we will lose in order to win the game. She always says that she will lose but end up she will win the game.

My room
Last but not least my beloved room. Flat 19 Room 4. This room is big and is en-suite. I don’t have to share toilet with others. There are a lot of things which happen in the room. It is much bigger compare to my new room now. I really miss the room so much. The broadband that we subscribed to was fast and I mean damn fast. We can download movies and dramas in less than 10 minutes. I really make use of it by watching all the dramas and movies. It cost us £50 for 3 months. The intercom. We use it to call other flat mates and it is free. So when we have nothing to do we will intercom with friends and start gossiping. The alarm on Friday. When I woke up last Friday, I felt something was missing. In Charlotte, every Friday at 10 or 11 morning, there will be an fire alarm testing.

I will never forget about those things that happened in Charlotte Court. Thanks for giving me a unforgettable time. It was great knowing you guys. Thanks for the companion and laughter. I am going to miss you guys a lot. All the best and good luck in your future undertakings.

Love
pHuiSaN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home