Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Monday 29 September 2008

Pa Mum Bro Sis

My Dearest, Pa Mum Bro Sis

This is the first time I stay so far away from home. At first it was really scary and I know that it is not easy to stay alone outside. This is the first time that you are not by my side to talk and to help me to solve problems.


I really missed those times especially during the weekends when we go out makan and shop together. Each time when I take my dinner or go Tesco alone, the first thing that struck my mine is all of you. I hate eating and buying things alone. I feel so lonely here. I miss the family so much.


For the past few weeks, I was having horrible times. I was hoping that all of you can be by my side to guide me and tell me what I should do. I know that I made all of you worry because I was crying badly and couldn’t concentrate on my studies. There was a few times when I was really down and I wanted to call home but I didn’t. This is because I know I will start to cry and you all will be worry. Pa will definitely ask me to go home and wouldn’t let me stay here.


Though we have webcam but something is still missing. The bond between us.


Pa, thanks for all the encouragement and allowing me to stay here to continue with the law course. I probably would have given up when my visa was rejected. You are the one who make me come to Sheffield. Thanks for everything and I really hoped that you were by my side during my horrible time. Thanks for supporting my stay and studies.


Mum, thanks for the sms when I first moved in to my new room. I promise that I will take care of myself and will be alert of my surroundings. Thanks for the couriers. There will be no more last minute thing from me. Thanks for the money too. LoL. Thanks for everything. I promise that I won’t cry anymore. Sometimes I miss the nagging too. LoL.


KL, I was hoping that you will ask me to return to Malaysia when I call you the other day, I didn’t expect you to ask me to stay in Sheffield. I miss talking rubbish with you. I missed those times when you, pk and I go out on Sunday to have our lunch together. The cold tau fu fa and curry mee in OUG. The char koay teow in Old Klang Road. The ice kacang in Brickfields. All the best in everything you do especially in your studies. Hope to attend your convo.


PK aka Ah Moi, thanks for everything. I really missed sleeping, gossiping and sending you to tuition. I missed Wednesday so much as that is the day when we will have KFC or Yau Char koay OR Doughnuts before sending you to tuition. Make sure you study hard and get 7A’s. If you keep your promise then I will keep my promise. You should know what the promise is all about. Remember our mission is to do our best and proof to everyone that we are not lousy and make pa and mum to be proud of us. Good luck and all the best in PMR. Take care of Jelle Giffy Minie Lion NeNe Squidy and not to forget Tommy!


Though we are far apart, all of you will always reside in my heart. Take good care of yourself. Please send my regards to everyone. Take care of BGM and ah poh.


I promise that I will stay strong and will not cry easily. I will go home with my Bachelor Degree in Accounting and Finance and LLM Corporate Law and Strategy. I will make you all to be proud to have me as your daughter and sister.


Take care. I love you.

Love

pHuiSan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home