Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Monday 29 September 2008

My New House











My-New House and Room

I shifted out from Charlotte Court on the 20 September 2008. I am staying near my new campus which is collegiate campus where I attend my law classes.


My new room is small and is even smaller than my store room in Taman Desa. I still miss my room in Flat 19 Room 4 Charlotte Court. The room is very big and is en-suite.

I am living in Hunters Bar, Ecclesall Road.


My room can only fit one double bed, one wardrobe, one small cupboard and one study table. There is no space left for walking. I pay £65 per week which includes all utilities and broadband bills. So it is cheap and affordable compared to other rooms.


The kitchen is nice and equip with oven, microwave, gas stoves and fridge. There is washing machine but the saddest thing would be there is no dryer. So I have to use the heater to dry my clothes. Even if there is sun, the clothes will not get dry.


As for the toilet, I have to share it with John and Marc. I still prefer to have my own toilet. I tried searching for room which are en-suite but failed.


There is one lounge where we hang out and watch TV together. The lounge supposed to be outside my room but due to some safety reason, the lounge is on the second floor in a small room.


My housemates

There are five of us living in the house. There is John, Lauren, Nate, Marc and myself. They are all very friendly and nice.


Hopefully I will get use to living here and I am trying my best to make myself to like this new house, new room and new housemates.


Cheers

-pHuiSaN-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home