Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Monday 29 September 2008

Flat 19 - PohQuin ZeeHui SinLi

Card by my three girlfriends


Dinner before Pohquin left


Cambridge Tour

SHU Farewell

Warwick Catstle


My Dear PohQuin SinLi ZeeHui

Thanks for the card. I was hoping that you all can give me the card face to face. I didn’t expect to get the card from Hui’s drawer. My first reaction was “Oh My Goodness Gracious”. Luckily you didn’t give it to me personally because I would be crying like mad and wouldn’t let you all go back to Malaysia and Europe.


Even before I start to read the content, my eyes were wet. When I started reading, as usual I was crying. When I read the card, I was all alone in the room and no one was in the flat. I felt so empty and the silence really killed me. I was telling myself that I had to go through the next following days, weeks and months without you all by my side.


I can’t believe that you all are leaving me so soon. The past 3 months were really great and the time we spend together was short. Many things happened during the stay. I missed those times when we eat together, play Big 2 and bully Sinli and cook together. I was looking back at the pictures we took together during the trip and in the flat; it was all the happy faces.


I want to say thank you for being with me when I am down especially the week before exam. I was having a horrible and disastrous week. Thanks for spending some time to search for room with me. Thanks for being my side. I must have looked horrible when I cried.


I will never forget those memorable moments that we spent together during the three months. Though it was short, I really enjoyed staying with you guys.


Below is the content of the card that my three girlfriends wrote:

Dear Phui San:

It may be scary to live alone in a place so far away from home. It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure to embrace the new but the ability to overcome this challenge makes you a better person! This is just one part of your life. You’ll be able to gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. FEAR NOT & BE STRONG!

We have faith in you and most importantly you must have faith in yourself! YOU CAN DO IT, GIRL! Don’t let anything come between you and your dreams!

FEAR NOT FOR THE FUTURE, WEEP NOT FOR THE PAST

ZeeHui PohQuin SinLi


I promise that I will never let you all down and will go home with my Masters. I know this is the time that I should realize my dream of studying law. Thanks for encouraging and giving me the guts with morale support. I won’t cry anymore and will stay strong.


All the best in everything you do. Good Luck. Keep in Touch and Contact. Miss you gals a lot. Have fun in everything you do. I put the card on my table so that I can look at it everyday. For the first few days when I look at the card, I cried but now I don't cry anymore.


Love

pHuiSaN

p/s: As i was typing this post I couldn't help but cried.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home