Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Wednesday 15 October 2008

Don't need to make me feel JEALOUS!!

People just like to make me feel jealous. The King tried to make me jealous just because I am still in UK and not in MALAYSIA!! This is what he said to me: -

Joe Tan says:
woi...keluar minum teh la
-pHuiSaN- says:
minum teh?
Joe Tan says:
yala...
Joe Tan says:
pergi makan a bit nasi lemak.....then eat satay la...
Joe Tan says:
mau?
-pHuiSaN- says:
u wanna fly to sheffield and minum teh, makan nasi lemak n satay?
Joe Tan says:
minum dekat kl la..hhaahaa

This people are horrible and cruel. To all in Malaysia, I know that you get to eat local food but you can’t get to eat spaghetti, pizza, pies, Noodle Inn and Kebab. Don’t be jealous yah. LoL. I know you all must be thinking of Noodle Inn and Kebab! Chinos! Kebabish! Buffet!

Cheers
PhuIsAN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home