Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Sunday 12 October 2008

To My Darling and Irritating Sis, PhuiKei

I know that you are feeling very stress now and I am not by your side to entertain you. Just want you to know that I will give you my full moral support from UK. When you are stress, think about me your irritating annoying sis.

Don’t sleep so late and no more burning midnight oil for the next few days. Take good care of your health. If you feel tired, remember to drink chicken essence. Please take a light breakfast before going to exam. You don’t want your stomach to be growling during your exams. Please don’t eat nasi lemak before exam.

All the Best. Good Luck in your PMR. You have to get 7A’s. I know we are putting a lot of pressure on you because you are the youngest. I only managed to get 6A’s so I really hope that you could make mum and dad wish come true by getting straight A’s.

Take care. Stay strong and fight with high determination and will. I have trust in you. Hope to hear good news from you.

Cheers
Your annoying sis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home