Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Friday 10 October 2008

Tertidur- Corporate Governance

This is my first lecture and the lecturer is Alex Dunlop. He is from the Faculty of O&M. I told him that I have background in Accounting. He asked where I did my Degree. So I told him I did a summer program in Hallam for three months. I was surprised when he asked whether I am from TARC. I said yes. He said that it will be easy for me to catch up as CG will be related to some figures. LoL.

CG supposes to be interesting but I felt asleep in the class. He was talking about some presentation he did in University of Ottawa. Then he played a DVD which is about Equitable Life insurance. The lights were off and the sky was getting dark. I was sitting right behind the class. I just put my head down and doze off. My friend had to wake me up. I woke up and look at the sheet of paper that we are suppose to fill it up. Less than 5 minutes, I doze off again. I was waiting for the clock to struck 6.30pm.

He asked us whether we want to continue or go home. We immediately say go home. Everyone couldn’t wait for the class to end. When I walk out of the class, I was damn energetic.

The way he teaches is almost similar to Dr. Wong’s class. Both of them really can drive students to the sleeping land.

How am I going to survive if it is so boring?

Cheers
PhuiSan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home