Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Friday 17 October 2008

Clueless about the house

I was reading my sister’s blog and she uploaded some pictures she took during the Moon Cake Festival. She invited her friends to our house to eat and play tanglong.

AS I was scrolling down looking at the pictures, I was trying to recall the plan of my house. I was looking at the last picture. I just stared at it for a few moments. I was trying to figure out which part of the house it is. I have not seen that part of the house before nor have I forgotten about the plan of my own house. I was asking my sis about it and she said “It is our house”.

It just seems weird. I was just away for 4 months but I couldn’t recognize the section of the house. This means that I seriously need to go home.

Until now, I still can’t figure it out.

Confused n Clueless
pHuiSaN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home