Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Monday 20 October 2008

It’s a small world after all

I don’t remember the lyrics. I remember singing that song when I was in the kindergarten. The lyrics really make sense.


I don’t believe it myself until it actually happens to me.


Last week Tuesday, my personal message on MSN was “Tom, I will take care of myself”. Then I put his Chinese name – weng kit. Obviously, everyone on my MSN saw the message.


Yesterday, Tom messaged me asking whether I know anyone by the name of Chee Chin. “You know chee chin? Same group as you”.


I was like… errr…why suddenly he asks about cheechin. I said I know him and he was my adv dip classmate.


Tom said that cheechin went to his house just now. Both of them know each other for 9 years since secondary school. They were in the same school and very close friends. I couldn’t believe it and the world is so small …I mean real small.


Cheechin asked tom whether he knows me or not. Tom was surprised too. I was wondering how chee chin know. Cheechin saw my personal message the other day.


So coincident. Tom and I couldn’t believe it. Such a small world


It’s a small world after all

PhuiSan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home