Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Monday 20 October 2008

BA HONS ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE

BA HONS ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE


In the evening, when I was talking to my dad, he asked me about my SHU result. I said I am not sure when it will be out. Each time he talks to me, he asks the same question. After he ended the conversation, he video call me again. Guess what he asked. Gal, when your result will be release? Gosh.


Next darling, Syan Syan. When she messaged me, it was about 11.30pm (Malaysia time). She was supposed to be in bed. The first sentence she said to me was “Results will be out tomorrow and I can’t sleep.” So I told her not to worry and things would be fine.


When I reached home at 12 midnight (UK time), I saw ccm’s personal message “Dear SHU mates, Results are out!!!” I thought he was just joking. He messaged me and said “Results are out, have a check”. So I happily logged into Blackboard without any anxious feelings. He said that I have to check it from the Student Record.


I open the results and I was like OMG… This can be true. Am I dreaming or what? So I told him that my result is 2Nd class Honors (1St division). I wasn’t sure what grade is this because I am not familiar with the grading system here. He told me that it is a 2nd upper. It means 2:1. I was like what the ………………


His results are same as mine. He said that 3 more marks and he will get 1st class distinction. Such a waste. He is a brilliant and smart guy. I told him to aim for Master.


Everyone came online. So I assumed that everyone was very eager to know their results. Some did well and some didn’t.


When I saw the results, the first thing which came into my mind is to call dad to let him know about the results. It was only 7.30 am in Malaysia so I decided to call him at 8. The time passed very slowly and I was so eager to let him know about the results. I want him to start his working day with good news. When he picked up the phone, he sounds a little worry because he might be thinking why is she calling at this hour. She should be sleeping. I said “Pa, my results are out” He said “Ok” and was waiting for me to say the marks or something. I said “2nd class honour 1st division, means 2nd upper and is 2:1” He was very happy and he said congratulations. Then we put down the phone as he was rushing to work.


For the past few days, people have been telling me that results will be out soon. I couldn’t care much about it. I keep forgetting about it and wasn’t thinking about the results at all. As compared to last time, I would be thinking about it day and night and hate to see the results.


This time is very different. I take it very easily. I didn’t expect such results because I know that I didn’t do well. One week before the exams, I was having some personal problems which could not be solved. I couldn’t sleep, eat and most of the time I was crying. Everyone was very worried especially my girlfriends, parents and him.


I am feeling very lucky now. Thanks for all the never ending support. My next aim would be complete my Master and will try to do well. Maybe a 1st class honour. Hahaha.


Congrats to those who pass and to those who didn’t do well, don’t be upset over the result. You still have chance to re sit the paper and it is not the end of the world. You have already made your way till here and you only have one more step to go. Don’t give up.


cheers love

phuisan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home