Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Wednesday 22 October 2008

PhuiKei yeoh – thanks terima kasih xie xie

Thanks for the congratulatory message in your blog. I think it was really nice and sweet. Thanks for announcing to everyone especially your friends that I have a degree in BA HONS ACCOUNTING AND FINANCE.

It is a Bachelor Degree to make it sounds nicer. Without the Bachelor word, it sounds so shitty. Thanks for all the support that you gave to me.

You are not stupid. No one is stupid. I know that you can do it for your PMR. We all have trust in you. I think among the three of us, you are the SMARTEST.

When your PMR result is out, I will write a congratulatory note on my blog and tell the whole world that my sis have 7A’s for PMR.

I am so eager to attend my convo. I know that everyone at home is very eager to attend. I just hope that I have nothing important to do that week and no assignments to be handed up. I will be confirming my flight soon.

I want a bouquet of flowers and teddy bear for my convo. Hahaha. I want a handmade card from you too. After the convocation ceremony, then can ask ah pa to buy us dinner at Shangri-La Hotel.

Love
Your darling sis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home