Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Friday 24 October 2008

H-E-L-P

Hey, babes dear love darling


I need your help especially those have studied corporate governance or professional accountant before. I am supposed to do a thesis for my law course. I was thinking what to write for the thesis. This thesis would be my summer project which is an individual one.


Unfortunately, I am supposed to do a presentation on my thesis on the 6 November. The first thing which comes to my mind is “Emergent of Corporate Governance”. I am really interested in this topic. I think I would be able to write a good thesis with my knowledge which I had gain during adv dip studies especially from Professional Accountant and Advance Audit and Assurance.


I need your opinion. What should I discuss in the thesis with regards to my topic? I will be discussing about:


· Do we need CG?

· Failure of big companies such as Enron, Worldcom and Barring Bank

· The downfall of the current economy and financial crisis

· CAT – COMPLIANCE ACCOUNTABILITY TRANSPARENCY

· To compare Malaysia Corporate Governance with Sarbanes Oxley and Combine Code

· The failure of Transmile in Malaysia which cause the emergence of Monteiro Heng and RSM

· The change of auditors in a recent case in Malaysia – Monteiro Heng resign as auditor because they don’t agree with the accounts (Which company is that?)

· Should CG be compulsory or best practice?

· Corporate Social Responsibility

· What about Non listed company? Should they comply with CG?


I am still thinking on what related topics to write about. I would appreciate if you could contribute some ideas.


I am aiming for 1st class for Master which I know is damn hard. I know I am thinking too much. LoL .


I wish emak yang disayangi can be sitting by my side now since she is an expert in CG. Hopefully I will be able to go back in March and get some info from her so that I can write up an excellent thesis. LoL.


Please leave a message on my chat box or a comment. Hope to hear from you soon.


Cheers Love

phuiSan


Note:

Hui,if you ever see your emak, please tell her that I will be doing a thesis on CG. Ask for some ideas on behalf of me. Hahaha. Thanks

1 Comments:

Blogger *~leAjoo~* said...

er...i will try to help out, to gather information for you...and i will ask them to pass the message to our beloved emak...it's her pleasure to help you :P

24 October 2008 at 10:12  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home