Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Wednesday 29 October 2008

TRIP trip TriP

Excited not because I got my passport back or I found some money or I am falling in love. HahHa. I am starting to get crazy because I am extremely excited.


My dad has arranged for me to meet up with his client cum friend who will be coming to UK tomorrow. I thought I was just supposed to meet her up at Manchester to collect some of my personal belongings that my mum wanted to give it.


So I thought immediately after collecting my stuff from her then I will get back to Sheffield on the same day.


Dad: “I thought that you will be staying with Mdm Leong? She has arranged some stuff for you.”

PS: “Oh really. I want to buy a return train ticket between Manchester and Sheffield”.

Dad: “She has rent a car to go some places with you. So you will be travelling with her. Don’t worry about the bills, I would ask her for the bill when she is back to KL”.


(I was like…this is so cool.)


So I asked “Where will we be going?”

Dad: “Manchester to Bristol to North Kent to London. So you can get back from London”

PS: “Oh Okie...” (Not sure what response to give as I was extremely excited)


I was like.. fantastic and brilliant. Since I was here 4 months ago, I have never tried of going so many places in a week. I will be away from 7th November till 14 November. I am not sure where will I be on my birthday. It will be a wonderful birthday for me. I thought of staying for a few more days in London but I had to get back to Sheffield because I need get my 2500 words of essay done.


Alex, I think we need to postpone my birthday dinner at TGI.


Pa, thanks for everything. Thanks for arranging for me to meet up with Mdm Leong. I know that you don’t want me to feel lonely. Thanks, pa.


Just can’t wait

PhuiSaN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home