Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Friday 7 November 2008

Bon Fire Night

On Wednesday, which is 5th November, part of the world will celebrate BONFIRE NIGHT. Please google to find more about the Festival. On that day, everyone will light up fireworks and the whole entire night you will listen to the entire bang and spark sound. The sky will be filled all types of firework.


In Sheffield, it will be celebrated in Don Valley where they really have big and massive fireworks. I didn’t go because I have class on the next day and my mates are having a small celebration in our house.


John bought some fireworks which were lousy and Steve bought some really good ones. They brought their friends back and it was a great night. They light the firework outside the house with the door open and some irritating kid was smoking in the house. Guess what? Firework smoke + cigarette smoke = Fire Alarm. The fire alarm rang. Thank god John managed to stop the alarm. The next moment it stops another idiot stand directly under the fire alarm and start smoking. So the alarm rang again.


There same guy wanted to off the alarm by pressing some switch on the main switch board. Luckily Nathan managed to stop him because all the laptop was on and I didn’t save my essay. If he accidentally presses the wrong switch, I would tie him up with the firecracker and light it up.


We had toffee apples; the stores only sell them during the BonFire Nite.


Toffee Apple

Green apple, melted chocolate and rice crips


It was a great night. This is the first time I celebrate Bon Fire.


Cheers

Phuisan


P/s:I have more pictures but Lauren doesn’t want to give it to me unless I set up a Facebook.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home