Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Tuesday 4 November 2008

Change my Name

Everyone calls me Vanessa in the house. John who is my housemate have problem remembering my name. Two weeks back when he used my laptop, he said “Thanks, Jenny”. I kept quiet for a moment. He said ‘Sorry Vanessa”.


Yesterday, I was having dinner with Lauren. He came from the back and pats my shoulder and said “Hie Jenny”. Lauren and I stared at him for a moment. Then Lauren said “She is Vanessa”. He said sorry and he doesn’t know why he keeps calling me Jenny.


Something is wrong with John. His sister name is Jenny. Maybe he thinks that I am his sister. I am old enough to be his sister because he is just 20 years old.


Vanessa

phuiSan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home