Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Friday 14 November 2008

Darling PS is back

Darlings and Babes,

I bet that most of you are waiting to read my blog as everyone knows that I am away for a week to go the southern part of England which is Bristol, Maidstone and London.


There is a lot to share with you guys especially the trips and my birthdays. Please give me some time clear up my mind before I can actually start to blog. I need to reply 3 emails, write up about 5 posts for the blog on the trips and some special darlings. I will try to post up more pictures as soon as possible. I bet you guys would be disappointed with me especially with the pictures and guess what? I cut down my trip to 6 days.


I have uploaded some pictures in Facebook. Add me at: Vanessa Phui San


Cheers

PhuiSan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home