Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Monday 15 June 2009

Walking Sensation

The next day, I took them out and let them enjoy the walking sensation in Sheffield. Most of them drive in Malaysia and hardly walk from one place to another place.


First I took them to castle market to buy meat and vegetables. Then straight to Argos and 99pence shop. Then to Tai Sun supermarket, followed by Poundland. I assumed most of them were exhausted. Then we went home to cook lunch.


After lunch it was still early and the weather was good, so we decided to go to town again. It was sunny throughout the day even though it was expected to be cloudy and forecasted rain. They were pretty lucky.


I took them to Fargate and Peace Garden for them to take pictures. =)


All my mates or should i say old class mates
Classrep ps Joo Yiting JinHoH

Only the Second day, already crazy with Shopping.
Imagine 3 months 100 daysI am the bully
He is the victim
Wicked

Yiting - Voice is Loud but Laugh Lagi Louder
My 3 8 mate
Joo - My listening mate

Love

PHUISAN


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home