Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Wednesday 27 May 2009

C-H-E-A-T-I-N-G

Why do people cheat in relationship?

Maybe is because he/she is just not that into you.

Maybe the feelings have faded.

Maybe is due to arguments.

Maybe he/she was not serious.

Maybe there is third party.


I just feel so sorry for my mate. Hope she understands the following theories.


If he is not yours, it means that he is not the MR. RIGHT

If he doesn’t love you anymore, there is no point holding on.

When is time to let go, JUST LET GO!

If the old one doesn’t go, then the new one wouldn’t come.

There are still many other trees available in the forest.

Don’t just because of one rotten tree, you let go of the whole forest.

It is not easy to get a jackpot in a relationship.


Please remember that I will always be by your side no matter what decision you make. My shoulders and ears are waiting for you. Hope time will wash away all your sadness.


Love you

ps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home