Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Tuesday 26 May 2009

worst niggghtttmareeeee

I had the worst dream ever yesterday. After dinner, all of us decided to watch “Snake in a plane” together. From the title, you will know what is the storyline. The plane was hijacked by the snakes.


Some fellas wanted to kill the prosecutors who were flying in the plane. So they put all the snakes in the cabin. I am not going to continue but it is a good movie. There were hundreds and thousands of snakes in the plane.


I went to bed and dreamt about snakes. I was sitting at home on the sofa and realized that there were snakes around me. It was not poisonous but it looks scary when it crawls around. I was screaming like hell and my brother was chasing me with the snake on his hands trying to whack me with it.


I shouted and woke up. I was sweating. I quickly jump up from the bed to see whether that was any snakes around my bed.


What a nightmare.

ps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home