Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Thursday 28 May 2009

Happy Dumpling Festival

I wish everyone who is reading my blog Happy Dumpling Festival or “Duan Wu Jie Kuai Le”. Hope you enjoy the dumpling dinner with your loved ones.


I totally forgot about this festival and didn’t expect that it is the fifth month in the Chinese calendar. Mum told me today is dumpling festival. She told me that whole family will be going out for dinner. Oucchh…I wished that I could be there.


Another festival I missed. I love dumplings especially the ones with less fats and pork and with more beans and ham tan yolk with some sugar dips. Dad just hates it when we eat the salty dumplings with sugar. It doesn’t make sense. Salt and Sweet?


Today two evil friends made fun of me. One telling me “I have dumplings” and the other one telling me “My breakfast today is dumpling with loads of fats which burst in your mouth and beans with ham tan yolk”. Ish…teruknya. Kesian me abit. Make me feel jealous…. =(


One more worst case, he send me an email with all the pictures of dumplings.


You all memang jahanam. Hahaha… Just Joking!


Happy Dumpling Festival to you and your family and my loved ones once again.


Love

ps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home