Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Monday 1 June 2009

Mr Fan aka Kipas

Ginhooi and Her boss BengLee


I would like to say thank you, terima kasih, and xie xie to ginhooi and benglee. Without your wonderful fan, I would probably be suffocating from lack of air and breathing or sweating like nobody business.


Thanks for the fan. It is now summer time and it is really hot. The fan has been laying on top of my cupboard and staring at me with a big question


“When are you gonna use me? I need some exercise.” “When is summer time?”


Haha. Finally, the fan is being utilized now.


Next question “When is winter coming? I am knackered with the heavy exercise because this lady is just blasting the speed and using me 24/7”



Loads of love and hugs for ginhooi and her boss!


phuisan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home