Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Monday 1 June 2009

LoL LMAO TTYL BrB NBTD......

I am useless at short forms or abbreviation. You can laugh as loud as you want. I admit I am horrible at it.


It took me for about a month to figure out what “LoL” stands for. Everyone has been using LoL when they chat with me. So I didn’t ask what it means because I know they will laugh their head off.


I asked my sis instead. It actually stands for Laugh Out Loud.


Recently, I saw this short form, “LMAO”. Quite a number of people have been using it but I didn’t dare to ask.


So I tried to figure it out by myself. My sis just used that word. So I asked what it stands for. I thought it was a bad word. She said it means “Laugh my ass Off”.


I started laughing my ass off. LoL. I am slow. How can you come out with all these short forms.


Love

phuisan

1 Comments:

Blogger Gin said...

hahha . phui san! when you needed to know all those abbreviated words stands for, you just have to GOOGLE IT ! lol. or go fo urban dictionary.com! they define funny words ! really! hahaha.

1 June 2009 at 05:50  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home