Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Monday 15 June 2009

Mates 1st meal in Sheffield

My gang (leajoo, yiting, jinhoh and classrep) arrived in Sheffield on Friday morning. They waited for me to take them for lunch. I took them to Noodle Inn at London Road because classrep was very hungry and Weiwei wanted to eat some Chinese food. They said the food in the airplane was lousy.


It was great to see them. The best thing is being able to eat with them. The last time I ate with them was about three months ago when I back to Malaysia.


Seafood with Crispy Noodles

Pork in XO sauce

It is quite rare to see me ordering a meal with pork.

You guys are lucky this time!

Three Roasties “Sam Siu Fan”

The best of the best especially the Char Siew and Roast Duck


Malaysian Fried Kuay Teow

The kuay teow is different from Kl as it is more thicker.

Taste good! a little curry powder to spice up the taste!

They said the meals were good especially the three roasties “Sam Siu Fan”. Then we had the free ice cream and sago thingy.


I am going to take them to more local food here. Kebab, fish and chips, Greggs, Sandwich, Yorkshire pudding and more.

Love

phuisan



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home