Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Sunday 21 June 2009

Supper at Kebab 190609

With just a blink of eyes, it is Friday again. I have decided to introduce new food to them every week. Last week was fish and chips and this week is Kebab. Kebab is usually taken for dinner, supper or after clubbing.


I took about 15 of them for kebab for supper at London Rd “Chinos”. The boss was extremely happy to see so many of us visiting his shop.


I was lucky. The boss gave me two free cans coke, I think was complimentary gift for me for bringing him business. I got salad on my kebab but the rest was without salad! Evil and Wicked!


Chicken Meal
Doner with Chips Cheese (Just for Cheechin)
With Salad! =)

A must to go with Pitta Bread
Enjoying the Kebab!
Taddaaaa..... FInished!
Keith Yiting WeiWei
Leajoo Cheechin ps
Finger Licking Good!A groupie photo before we Left!

All the mates said that kebab was good. Those who didn’t like or never tried lamb before said that the doner meat was brilliant! Overall, thumbs up!


Fantastic and Filling Supper!


Love

phuisan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home