Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Tuesday 16 June 2009

Just for you!


Yiting Leajoo JinHoh CheecHIN Wei Wei


I don’t remember whether I said “Welcome To Sheffield” to you guys or not when I saw you on Friday. I was too happy when I saw you guys. It was great to see you guys! The best part is eat laugh walk kepo shop and do other things together. The best part was eating with you on Friday at noodle inn. It has been awhile since I ate with a group of close mates. The lunch was simply brilliant.


my darlings Muaksss..


It was cool and fun cooking for you all. So I am the weekend chef. I will make sure you all will grow fat. HAHA..

Have a good time in Sheffield. Make this summer the best one in your life. You will enjoy your time in Sheffield as long as phuisan is here. HAHAHA.


All the best in your studies. There is more excitement waiting for you guys to explore. I promise to spend time with you all during the weekends.


I will always be here for you guys. I am not going to charge you consultation fees. =)


Loads of love

Phuisan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home