Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Wednesday 17 June 2009

Food Box

My supplies have finally arrived.

Thanks to my family joo yiting classrep jinhoh.

Thanks for bringing over the supplies for me.


Love you guys so much.

I will repay by becoming your weekend chef.


My food box is stocked up again.

Used to be empty but now is full!



Malaysian Maggi Mee
Bored with Nissin Noodles

My goodness
McVities Cookies and Fox's Chunks
This one bought from UK.

Coffeeeeee....My stay awake medicine.
Thank you, Mr. cheechin liau!

Milo replacing my hot chocolate
Thank you, Yiting!

Anyone wants to supply me with more food?
Please say YES!

Love

phuisan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home