Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Friday 16 September 2011

When to leak the news?

I wish i can blurt everything out without the need to care or bother what other people say. But this time i choose to be selfish ignorance conservative. No one will ever understand my feelings.
Not sure when is the right time to leak the news out.
Its either gonna be a big BIG BIG surprise or its gonna be a bad news

Looking at you, you were so happy. When i was about to open my mouth to leak the news, my conscience told me to stop and shut up. Because i do not want to spoil your happy mood and i want you to be happy.

So i thought it would be good to tell when you are sad. But the news will make you even sadder and i do not want you to be sad.

Thus, can someone tell me, when should i leak the big news? This news is gonna hurt all the people who are very close to me.

Maybe i took the wrong route made the wrong decision. I have caused so much trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home