Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Saturday 29 May 2010

First time experience

Had an adventurous evening
Went for stock count with my manager
Asked him "What are we counting today"
"Not sure. But we will test count 100 of items".

I was like "Two of us? Test checking so many items?"
"Yes!"
Gosh
I have zero experience on stock count

Client took us around
it is an aluminium factory
the first thing i told my manager was
"You should have brought a guy and not me!"
He said "if you have chance to come stock count at these places, you must come!"

As I proceed, i realised i was surrounded by male foreigners
I was the only female there
Did not even see a girl/lady/woman/aunty/ah poh
Felt extremely unsecured

Manager realised that i was abit worry
but he gave me assurance that i will be fine
and will be protected if anything happens
Phewwww.....felt much better after that

some of the workers were walking around the place
just with a towel covering the lower part of their body
How not to be scared!
Just imagine if the towel was blown away by the strong wind
Mind you, it was raining at that time.
LoL.

It was a good one!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home