Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Thursday 27 May 2010

Unforgettable week

I wish the Two weeks can be dragged to two million years
or should i say "I hope it didn't come to an end"
never had this type of feelings before
Ever since i stepped into this world
never felt so relax, smooth sailing, free and easy

God just gave me a little sparks
its a signal
saying that it is not end of the world
It is true that
God will not lead you to a dead end
He will always leave a small path for you to explore

I wish that the two weeks can be repeated again
Your presence made me feel alive again in this world
You encouraged me to stay on and not give up

Cherished the time we had together
All the silly laughter, jokes and whispers

thanks for everything
loads of love
ps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home