Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Monday 17 May 2010

Big embarrassment

O M DOUBLE G
A mistake that Auditor shall never make at all
For the past two jobs, i have been doing december year end
This new job is June year end *Big Confusion*

Took documents from client
She gave me year 2010 document
So I said " I am doing 2009 audit. So can you please give me the right document?"
She was looked at me as if i was not an auditor or i just can't read year end.
"Our year end is 30 June 2010. So this is the right document."

I was like "Oh shit, I am doomed. How can I make such a mistake?"
Obviously I didn't say oh shit in front of the client.
Laughing my head off as i walked back to the room.

Reminder:
Always double check the year end.

ps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home