Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Saturday 17 April 2010

Family


the importance of family
cannot be measured at all..not in cm, meter, km, tonnes, or kg
its unmeasurable
father and mother is your life and soul
they give you quality education warm clothings healthy food warm and comfy house
appreciate them
do not neglect them

feel so bad and horrible
have been neglecting my family since started working
no time for family dinner and also sunday breakfast
all in my mind is only work work work and work

don't even have time to talk to them
when i finish work, they are already in bed
when i wake up, they are still in their slumberland

trying to find some time for them
so i officially declare
OFF DAYS ON SUNDAY
SUNDAYS IS FOR FAMILY AND STUDY

trust me
love them before its too late

thanks for
all the support
tolerating with my working hours
the double boiled ginseng water
calling me at night to make sure i am safe
and also thanks for paying for my ACCA tuition and exam fees

loads of love
ps








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home