Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Saturday 7 November 2009

week with housemates

Great week doing crazy stuffs with housemates


On Tuesday, Lauren Hollie and I went to town to Graduate pub to meet up with ben. At first, I didn’t want to go out because it was freezing cold outside. I can’t imagine myself wearing a dress and high heels in this blardy cold weather. After much persuasion, I said yes and head down to town for a drink. It was good in Crystal but it was jam packed. I am going to miss clubbing in UK. Clubs in UK are great because it is non smoking clubs. We danced through the night till 2.30 am then head home for a comfy sleep.


On Wednesday, I was too tired to go out so I just chilled out at home with my darling laptop and dramas. Nothing much happened besides texting my darling sister who is enjoying her Europe trip with dad and mum.

On Thursday, the weather was not so good. Raining and wind blowing like mad. In UK, on the 5th of November, we celebrate Bon Fire night. On this night, everyone will be setting up fireworks. You won’t be able to sleep soundly with all the Bang Bang Pow sounds. It’s a crazy night. This is my second Bon fire celebration. This year we celebrated in Hollie’s house. The fireworks her dad bought was amazing. I had loads of fun.


On Friday, it is even cooler, Bianca Lauren and I went for dinner at Uncle Sam (My favourite burger shop in Sheffield). I had a children meal though turning 23 in a couple of days. Then we head to cineworld to watch a movie. We watched A Christmas Carol which is on 3D. it was a so so movie because I am not so into animation movie. This is all I can do with my dear housemates before leaving them. We reached home about 12 and sat down in the living room “analyzing” some stuffs.


Today is Saturday. The three of us spend time together in the evening in the park taking photos. Lauren was the photographer. Bianca and I was the model for the day. The scenery at the park was amazing especially the brown yellowish leaves. Though it was freaking cold, but we had fun taking silly, serious, sad and spastics photos. I can’t wait to see the final shots. Then we went for a walk in the park. I can’t imagine myself “hiking” with my pair of boots. LoL. It was scary at first because the sky was dark and there were no lights in the park.


Tomorrow is Sunday and I have already planned my day. I am going to sleep till my usual time then cook a nice breakfast. In the evening, check in to premier inn hotel with my two suitcases. At about 4, I will walk to the train station and wait for my parent and sister arrival. Then head to dinner. Wooohooo..Get a good night sleep but before that got to gossip with sister 1st. then look forward to graduation on Monday.

Wonderful weekend, huh?


Love

ps

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home