Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Wednesday 7 October 2009

Student Ambassador Advice and Information

Before blogging about travelling, let’s talk about some serious thing. Hahahaha. Not so serious after all.

I worked as Student Ambassador again. My duty is to give advice and information to new students. It means walking around Uni like a walking dictionary. The first question I have to ask is “Need Help? Ask me!”.


I did get paid for this job. So I fulfill my promises. I bought my flat 62 mates kebab for dinner because I promise to belanja them if I get the job. Second promise is to buy my brother a dimsun for lunch. Going to execute the second promise this coming Saturday.


Though the job is a little boring but it is cool to meet up with the University’s staffs and giving directions to the newbies. LoL.


I am sure my duty as SA will definitely beautify my CV.


My official Badge. Need Help? Ask me
My official SA tshirt

Hooray

phuisan



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home