Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Sunday 30 August 2009

Edinburgh 230809

Where: Edinburgh, The Roman City

Time: 7.45am

Date: 23-08-09

Who: 13 stooges with 3 cars and 2 Baby TomTom


We arrived in Edinburgh as per our schedule. It was raining and wet so it was quite tough for us to get around with the umbrella. The rain didn’t stop us from visiting. We visited the Edinburgh castle, Royal Mile Street, Palace of Hollyroodhouse, Scottish Parliament, Arthur’s seat and the Ocean Terminal.


The guys were so enthusiastic about the Arthur’s seat and decided to give it a climb. Ryan and Cheechin were the first to climb up the hill followed by Nich, Eric and Nelson. Wendy, Ken and I climbed the other side of the hill. The scenery of the Roman City from the peak was amazing. It was a great satisfaction. After dinner, we went for a drive in the city and ignoring our baby tomtom, we managed to find our way to the Ocean Terminal. The breeze was so comfortable. We had to get back early because we are leaving Edinburgh to Pertshire at 5am.


My favourite place in Edinburgh is Arthur seat where I could see the whole city of Edinburgh and it was great travelling with my mates. I realized that people in Edinburgh loves to give out brochures and leaflets.


My favourite Bus

My darling mates
Love you guys alwaysMap reading again!
The happening street *Royal MiLE*

On the way to Edinburgh Castle
Scottish Parliament
Much more elegant than malaysia one
Classic shoes photo
Palace of hollyrood house
The Queen second home
Arthur's Seat
Ken Wendy PS

More photos to come when I am done blogging about the rest of the places.


Love

phuisan



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home