Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Saturday 29 August 2009

Post Dissertation Travel

I have just completed my post dissertation travel. This time around I was the organizer and I would like to say a big thanks to my 12 mates for supporting me through the planning and executing the whole trip. It was great to travel with you guys. This is one of the highlights for my last summer in UK.


If during the trip, I had make mistake or said something wrong or showed my temper, I would like to say sorry and please forgive me. I sincerely hope that you guys enjoyed this Scotland trip. Thank God for keeping us safe and sound during the whole entire journey.


This trip was a long journey. It took me about a month to plan and book the hostel. It is not easy as I have got to make sure everything is in place before we set off to our first destination.


Sheffield-Liverpool-Edinburgh-Perthshire-LochNess-IsleofSkye-FortWilliam-Glenfinnan-Glasgow-Newcastle-Sheffield


Collection of maps and brochures

Most important travel document



Now is time to start blogging. Stay tuned. I could not put up too many photos here so check out my facebook. =)


Loads of love

phuisan



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home