Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Saturday 15 August 2009

English Brunch and Lunch 130809

Yiting and weiwei bought us Greggs for brunch and I cooked Pasta for Lunch. The ham and cheese pie was extremely speechless and wordless. The hot piping cheese oozing out from the pie and the luncheon meat….Hungry????


Greggs
Each time i pass by Greggs
it reminds me about aunty G
Ham and Cheese Pie is our favorite
Aunty G's fav is cheese and onion

The melted cheese...
So delicious till i cant resist my temptation to take a pic of it
Pasta for Lunch
Chicken dice carrot hotdog and luncheon meat

All types of pasta added with cheeessssseeeeeeee
Colourful and tasty


Beautiful lunch to start off the weekend


Love

phuisan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home