Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Saturday 15 August 2009

Yok Choy Kai 100809

It’s been about one or two weeks since I last updated my blog. I was busy with my dissertation and finally it is done. I spend most of the time planning Scotland trip and trying some new recipes. I really love cooking and trying new recipes.


This week I cooked the Chinese herbs chicken aka Yok Choy Chicken. All I used was dried scallops, red dates, kei ji, tong kuai and tong sam. It was a nice meal even though the chicken went in and out the oven for a few times. LoL.


Dried Scallop Red Dates Kei Ji Tong Kuai and Tong sam
Marinate stage
Wrap in aluminum
Prepare to go in the oven

Out from the Oven
Surprise!!
Ttttaaaaddddaaaaaa!!!
Full course dinner
Vegetables and Chicken
Cheechin's new dish
Carrot dried Radish Kacang
Delicious
While waiting for the chicken
we chor tai di! LoL!

Delicious dinner to start the week


Love

phuisan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home