Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Saturday 15 August 2009

Yiting and Weiwei Dinner 130809

Chefs: Yiting and Weiwei

Place: Flat 62 Little Restaurant

Menu of the day: Black Pepper Chicken, Dried Radish Omelet Carrot and Corn Soup


The dishes were simply delicious and tempting. The soup reminds me of my family. Grandma is skillful in cooking this soup. Dad will force us to eat the corn. Mum will said it is extremely healthy and delicious. PK KL and I will take one bite of the corn and leave it aside once dad leave the dinner table. It has been ages since I had such a sweet and tasty soup cook with heart and soul. The only soup I have is marmite soup. *LoL*.



Ingredients
Carrot Corn
Heart and Soul

Wow!
So sweet and delicious
Can I have another bowl?
Black pepper chicken
It taste exactly the same with the one we
eat at tai chow
Dried radish Omelet
Yiting's favourite

Thanks for bringing my memories. Muaksss…


Love

phuisan


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home