Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Wednesday 7 October 2009

I am BACK!

Greetings from Sheffield,


I am back! My blog is not dead. It is just that I didn’t have time to update since I have been travelling since a month ago. So many funny hilarious happy and sad things happened throughout the whole entire month. Don’t worry; I will update you with all the stories with pictures.


ust came back from backpack Europe trip with four lovely mates. It was tiring and so many cool stuffs to share about Europe. Stay tune! Please give me some time to blog about everything.


Remember to visit my blog as frequent as possible. This is where you get laughter and will never feel bored reading.


Guess what? I will be travelling again this Friday to Birmingham to see my brother. =)


Loads of Love

phuisan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home