Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Wednesday 7 October 2009

Brother's arrival in Manchester 090909

About a month ago, early September, I went to Manchester, Liverpool and Birmingham. This time not with my mates but with my brother. He arrived in Manchester airport so I picked him up from there and we hang around at the city centre before heading back to Sheffield.


There is nothing much to visit in Manchester beside the shopping area, Chinatown and the well known Manchester United Football Club. We went for a buffet lunch which cost us 5.99 per person. It is not delicious at all.


We went back to Sheffield on the same day. It was cool to see him and at least I have him to hang around with and going for Chinese meals with me. The best part is both of us go to tesco to shop every day and the cashiers could actually recognize us. Each time we step into tesco, they will just give us a weird look. I bet that they might be wondering “What is wrong with these two Asians?”


We had a great time in sheffield by visiting flat 62 mates, walk at botanical garden, window shopping at city centre, watching drama together and loads more.


China town Manchester

The 5.99 buffet lunch

Next city: Liverpool


Loads of love

phuisan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home