Phuisan's Life

A blog which will drive your worries, sadness and stress away. Have fun reading. This is the best way for me to update you with my life!

Thursday 8 October 2009

London 200909

When: 2090909 to 230909

Where: London city, United Kingdom


This is our first stop before heading to Europe. We spend most of our at all the famous attractions and taking tube to the destination. On the first day, we visited St Paul Cathedral, London Bridge and Tower Bridge.


On the second day, I didn’t join them to the wax museum because I have been in there a couple of months back and I met KhaiLiang my cousin brother for dinner at Chinatown. We had Malaysian food for dinner.


On the third day, we went to see the changing guard at the Buckingham palace. Then we head down to Chinatown to have our lunch at four seasons. Delicious. After that, we visited the Trafalgar square then back to King Cross to collect our luggage then to London Gatwick Airport.


We put up a night at the airport before heading to rome.


the tube underground
in the tube
the night view of london bridge

ST again with the new camera

trademark
On london bridge

The second part is some photos that I chosen to share with you.


Loads of love

phuisan



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home